Dr. Ulrich Börger
Lawyer and Partner
Unfair Competition Law Disputes
- Comprehensive advice and court representation in disputes regarding:
- liability of platform operator for competition law violations of third parties.
- online retail and selective distribution systems.
- use of language assistants: consumer law; data privacy and unfair competition.
- innovative distribution systems and resulting information requirements.
- influencer-marketing and related competition law issues.
- Fixed book price legislation and EU competition law.
- Secondary online ticketing platforms and selective distribution.
- Comprehensive advice and court representation in disputes between manufacturers and dealers of products containing open source software and individual programmers.
- Representation of manufacturers and dealers of electronic storage devices in disputes with collection societies regarding copyright levies before national courts and the CJEU.
- Advising leading concert hall operator regarding implementation of global online-streaming-platform for live concerts.
- Comprehensive advice to online-gaming operator regarding unlawful use of bots and resulting copyright infringements.
Antitrust – Cartel Damages
- Court disputes regarding alleged access right to online-trading platform for manufacturer of consumer goods.
- Cartel damages: court representation of numerous defendants in proceedings regarding cartel damages as a result of the “confectionery and candy cartel” and the hydrogen peroxide cartel.